About Me

My photo
.a MOSLEM. .Indonesian. .2nd child of 4 sibling and 1st daughter of best parent ever. .a NEWS ANCHOR / JOURNALIST wannabe. .love to knit. .a mind keeping but open minded. .a great listener. .a music lover. .love to sing.

Monday, April 19, 2010

April then May

This April, I already passed two exam and still have four to go. Oh, God, I wondering the result for this semester. Hope none I repeat. :D

Talking about month, i never realize that the time pass so fast and now here I am, with couple weeks in April, then couple weeks in May i'm starting the holidays then on July starting the last semester! Yes... Last Semester... AAAAAA... I can't imagine that I already grow up. This year I'll be 21 years old!


Thinking about that, I don't know what should prepare and what should I do. Am I ready to through this??? The new environment. WORKING! Am I capable enough to enter that new field?

No comments:

Post a Comment