About Me

My photo
.a MOSLEM. .Indonesian. .2nd child of 4 sibling and 1st daughter of best parent ever. .a NEWS ANCHOR / JOURNALIST wannabe. .love to knit. .a mind keeping but open minded. .a great listener. .a music lover. .love to sing.

Monday, November 8, 2010

EKSPRESI

Good afternoon everyone :D

Development Journalism is a subject that I take this semester and the class was fun, especially the Lab Class. In this class we made simple bulletin called EKSPRESI. We produced 4 EKSPRESI starting from EKPRESI 2 to EKSPRESI 5. But, I just put my group EKSPRESI 2 and EKSPRESI 4, because that were my group work, I'll ask the other group if I can publish EKSPRESI 3 and EKSPRESI 5. So, Happy Reading and Take a Look... ! :D

NOTE: If you want to download it as your reference(s) please ask me first. Thank You ^^

EKSPRESI 2
EKSPRESI 4


Cheers

~Tia~

3 comments: