About Me

My photo
.a MOSLEM. .Indonesian. .2nd child of 4 sibling and 1st daughter of best parent ever. .a NEWS ANCHOR / JOURNALIST wannabe. .love to knit. .a mind keeping but open minded. .a great listener. .a music lover. .love to sing.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Bloody March

What is happen actually with this March???

sooooo many assignments that i have to do. And for the difficult one is FLASH! i don't understand it...T_T

I've try my best to finish it, but this last minute, i just realized that there are some parts that didn't follow the storyboard..!!! arrgghhh!!! and now, that i want to repaire it, the sound that i need can't be downloaded.

Must i just give the assignment like this? However, later on, we have presentation about this FLASH...!!

oh GOD, please help me... This March killing me so much... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment