About Me

My photo
.a MOSLEM. .Indonesian. .2nd child of 4 sibling and 1st daughter of best parent ever. .a NEWS ANCHOR / JOURNALIST wannabe. .love to knit. .a mind keeping but open minded. .a great listener. .a music lover. .love to sing.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

March is still going on...

As I write down in Welcome to My Blog, now i'm going to write in English. ^^

This March starting with DUEDATE ASSIGNMENT!!! yes, duedate assignments. March in my campus is blossom with duedate assignment.

Forget about it for a while, until now i have many story to tell in this March. This is just for transition introduction that i'll use english for the rest post... okok...

happy reading..!!!

o ya..!!! i have starting to write a fanfic. hihii.. later on if the chapter is better and quite lot, i'll post here in my blog.

oke...

annyeonghikeseyo...!!!!

bye byeee...!!!

nb: wait till the next post... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment